Thomas M Nicely
Thomas M Nicely the founder of Nicely Law Group has over 15 years of legal experience practicing in the areas of Bankruptcy, Family Law, Estates and Trusts, Civil Litigation, Immigration, Employment and Personal Injury Cases. He is licensed in Georgia, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Thomas has significant experience representing debtors in Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 cases, having filed over 2,000 bankruptcy cases. He works with individual and corporate debtors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases, as well as individual and corporate debtors in loan workouts.
Thomas also has significant experience in Family Law, including divorce, child custody, domestic violence and contempt cases. He is a strong advocate for his clients and encourages the use of mediation and other helpful tools to assist his clients in reaching fair and equitable resolution.
His accomplishment include:
- Filed over 2,000 bankruptcy cases
- Six figure award in a Products Liability Case
- Six figure award in an Automobile Negligence Case
- Litigate cases involving Family Divorce law and Domestic Violence
- Creates wills, trusts, power of attorney, and healthcare directives
- Represent clients in employment defamation suit
- Litigate cases involving of breach of contract
- Litigate cases involving landlord/tenant issues for both landlords and tenant
- Loan workouts and debt settlement negotiations
- IRS debt negotiations
Member of Georgia, Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bar
Member of Gwinnett County Bar
Member of Bankruptcy Section of Georgia and Gwinnett County Bar
Member of Family Section Gwinnett County Bar