The Nicely Law Group has established a reputation for excellence in all areas of matrimonial and family law, including divorce, equitable distribution, division of business interests, division or retirement assets, tax issues, child support issues, issues concerning custody and parenting time, domestic violence, enforcement of prior orders, and premarital agreements. We have also established a reputation for providing caring, timely, responsive, yet aggressive representation in this most sensitive area of the law. We believe achieving settlements is desirable, while still recognizing the importance of being prepared to seek judicial intervention.
The dissolution of a marriage involves important decisions regarding the welfare of your children and the equitable division of your assets. We will review all aspects of your case to develop the best possible solution regarding:
- Child support
- Child custody and visitation rights
- Division of marital property
- Spousal support and temporary support
- Division of marital debts
Even when couples believe they agree on all aspects of their divorce, complications can arise. We will make sure you are ready to move forward after reviewing issues such as:
- Adherence to state laws on child custody and support arrangements
- State requirements on jurisdiction, divorce grounds and residency
- All relevant financial information
- Potential debts and obligations
- A review of benefits including retirement accounts, pensions and insurance policies
Many couples want to reach a quick and amicable resolution in an uncontested divorce. We will make sure that no important matter is missed and provide you with peace of mind knowing you are not taking any undue legal risks as you reach an agreement.
We understand that the stakes are high in your divorce or family law matter. Take the first step to peace of mind by scheduling your free initial consultation with an attorney.